Frequently Asked Questions
In your experience, what is your understanding about the reasons why parents make the choice to unlawfully leave the jurisdiction with a child?
- Lack of skills to resolve differences amicably.
- Compulsion for revenge.
- Trying to force a reconciliation.
- Desire to escape physical, sexual, verbal and emotional abuse.
- Removing the child from a real or perceived physical and/or emotional threat of injury.
- Uncertainties over custody orders and court proceedings.
- Lack of family support in Canada.
Schedule your 30 Minute Consultation Today Contact Us