FREE International Child Abduction Related Resources
Click to learn more about prevention.
What do to After a Child Abduction
After a child has been abducted there are important steps to take, whether the child remains in Canada or has been abducted to another country.
Child Abduction Law
Learn about the laws about child abduction in Canada or to International Countries both Hague and Non-Hague.
Recent Cases of Interest
- Abbott vs. Abbott May 17, 2010 United States Supreme Court
- Medina vs. Pallet February 26, 2010 British Columbia Supreme Court
- Planter vs. Planter, 2011, Alberta Court
Sources of Information
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade (Canada)
- Government of Alberta: Justice
- U.S. Department of State: Bureau of Consular Affairs
- International Family Law
- The Hague:
- The Hague Conference on Private International Law
- International Child Abduction Database
- Vulnerable Children’s Consular Unit
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Passports Canada
- National Missing Children Operations