Frequently Asked Questions
Final comments or thoughts?
- Educate parents on the risk of abduction and the damage caused to children by an abduction.
- Generate greater awareness of The Hague child abduction convention.
- Secure more signatory nations to the convention.
- Have the government of Canada continue to play an active role in creating a dialogue with non-Hague convention countries.
- Empower Canada border services agency to review its entry/exit initiative for potential applications in child abduction situations.
- Change the law so that a passport can be revoked in cases of international child abduction (can only do so now if the passport is lost or stolen)
Schedule your 30 Minute Consultation Today Contact Us